Have you forgotten which phone number someone used to call you recently? Can’t you remember when the last time you talked to someone over the phone was? Do you need proof that a phone call happened for a court case or similar situation? Perhaps you wish to delete your call history? Or maybe you accidentally deleted your iPhone call logs and wish to retrieve them?
If you find yourself in the situations mentioned above, you need to check the call log history on your iPhone. But what if it’s been deleted, or you can’t find what you’re looking for? Well, you should read on and learn about the simple and effective ways to address your call log-related concerns.
How To View Call History on iPhone
Whatever your reason may be, learning the basics of your phone features and functionalities, such as your iPhone call history, is a valuable, necessary skill to have. Let’s start with viewing your iPhone call history. There are several ways to do this. The simplest way is via the Phone app.
- Open the Phone app by tapping on the Phone icon.
- Tap on the Recents icon at the bottom of your screen.
- You can now view your call log on your iPhone. This includes all incoming, outgoing, and missed calls. You can also tap on the i icon to see specific details about a particular call log (this includes call type and other details, especially if the call is with someone in your contact list.)
How To View Call History on iPhone Through iCloud
You can also view calling history through iCloud. Of course, this would only work if your iCloud backup is enabled. Here’s how to back up your iPhone information on iCloud as well as how to retrieve such information, particularly your call logs or phone history.
- Access your iCloud account by going to Settings and tapping on your name. Next, tap on iCloud.
- Next, select iCloud Backup, then tap on Back Up Now. Take note that you should be connected to the internet during the backup process. Also, you get 5 GB of iCloud storage for free, so it’s best to take advantage of it.
- Once you’ve had your iPhone information backed up, you can now log in to your iCloud account to access your backup information. Visit iCloud.com and enter your login information. You can do this via any browser on any internet-enabled device.
- Once you’re in your iCloud account, you can now check your call log history. You can also check your iMessages, photos, videos, app data, and so much more.
How To View iPhone Call History with the Turbo Phone Monitoring App
The first two ways of checking the iPhone call history are enough to do if you’re checking your own device. But what if your iPhone gets lost or stolen? What if you want to keep track of someone else’s, say your childs, call history? What if you simply wish to have peace of mind knowing that you can access important information, including call history, on your iPhone, anytime, anywhere?
Worry no more. Another convenient and reliable way to see all call history on iPhone is a reliable iPhone monitoring app. Such apps will allow you to see real-time iPhone activities, including phone call history, iMessages, Facetime and other messaging apps or social media activities, emails, multimedia files, and so much more. One such app is the Turbo Phone Monitoring app.
Turbospy is trustworthy monitoring software that can be used for child and employee monitoring and personal phone backup. It supports all iOS versions on iPhone 7 or above. Moreover, it does not require you to jailbreak the iPhone device or access or possession of the device, for that matter.
Here’s how to check your call history using the Turbo phone monitoring app.
- Purchase and Initiate Installation
Choose from the affordable subscription plans of Turbo and settle your payment. Once you receive the confirmation email, follow the instructions to initiate installation.
- Enter Apple ID and Password
Enter the Apple ID and Password of the target device along with any other required information.
- Retrieve Phone Call History
Turbo spy app will then extract information from the target iPhone, including call logs (it will essentially save calls into a streamlined list.) Simply log in to your personal control panel to retrieve and view the phone call history.
How To Delete An iPhone’s Call History
In case you wish to delete an entry on your call history or clear your entire phone call history, you may, of course, opt to do so. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the Phone app.
- Tap on the Recents tab to view a list of all recent calls.
- Tap Edit.
- To clear a single call log, tap the Delete Button, then tap Delete. You can also swipe left on the specific call log then tap on Delete.
- To clear your entire call history, tap Clear and then tap Clear All Recents.
Frequently Asked Questions About iPhone Call History
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions regarding iPhone call history. We’ve included them here to address any similar concerns that you may have.
How Can I See My iPhone Call Log From Months Ago?
On an iPhone, you will only be able to view the past 100 calls. So if you rarely get or make calls, there’s a chance that you can see call logs from months ago. If you wish to go further back, you should enable iCloud backup and set it up properly so it can save your entire phone call history. You may also try using a third-party phone monitoring app that could work conveniently as a data backup service.
How Far Back Does Call History Go On iPhone?
iPhone call history, viewed on the iPhone device itself, goes back to only the last 100 calls. This includes all calls you’ve made, received, and missed. If you want to save your entire iPhone call history, you can try logging into your phone carrier or your iCloud account (provided that iCloud backup is enabled). You can also use a phone monitoring app like Turbo.
How Can I Retrieve A Deleted Call Log on iPhone?
You can retrieve an iPhone call log, and you can log in to your iCloud account, then select your device to view iPhone data, including your call history. You can also do this using a reliable monitoring app.
Related Post: How To Clone A Phone In 2021
Tiffany is a lead writer who has a passion for all of the latest use of technology. Tiffany has been writing and delivering the latest app reviews and news for Turbo. She is an unbelievable author and continues to produce must-read content.